TAKE DOWN RULES
Most AviTron's content comes from outside sources ( other grids ) and some are starting to be created in-world.
AviTron's administration cannot check everything that is brought into our world by our residents. Therefore policing this activity is near impossible.
AviTron is not responsible for any copyright infringement since we do not upload anything. The residents do bring content from outside ( OTHER GRIDS ).
If you really have evidence and want to remove some items from our grid, then we have a procedure for this. You need provide us following documentations and evidences.
1. Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed upon;
2. Identify the content on our grid or other grids that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it ;
3. A statement by you that you have good reason that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
4. A statement by you declaring (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
5. Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
6. Your physical or internet/electronic signature.
7. If the item in dispute came from another grid outside AviTron we will direct you to talk to them.
Our email is email@example.com
Copyright © 2022 AviTron - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by ARP Lab
We are still working on the issue. The new server part has arrived and it is being installed. Shouldn't be long folks! Thanks for your patience